Visiongain Report Claims There is Huge Potential Within the $233bn Military Embedded Systems Market
Military Embedded Systems Market Forecast 2019-2029
LONDON, June 27, 2019
LONDON, June 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — By Application (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Communication, Computer, Cyber Security, Combat, Command and Control), by Architecture (Hardware, Software), by Hardware (Processor, GPU, DSP, IP-Chip, Others) and by Platform (Land Based, Airborne, Sea Based) with Regional and National Market Forecasts
• Do you need definitive military embedded systems market data?
• Succinct military embedded systems market analysis?
• Technological insight?
• Clear competitor analysis?
• Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The recent developments in embedded systems and its application in defence platforms and systems, has led Visiongain to publish this timely report. The $89.6 billion military embedded systems market is expected to flourish in the next few years because increasing investment towards modern warfare technologies and increasing use of electronic warfare. Additionally, rising defence budgets in emerging military economies and unstable defence budgets in established markets will drive growth in different submarkets. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/military-embedded-systems-market-forecast-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• 267 tables and 332 figures
• 449 pages
• Analysis of key players in military embedded systems market
• BAE Systems
• Northrop Grumman
• Lockheed Martin
• Harris Corporation
• Elbit Systems
• Israel Aerospace Industries
• Raytheon Company
• The Boeing Company
• Global military embedded systems market outlook and analysis from 2019-2029
• 100+ major military embedded systems contract and projects
• Military embedded systems type forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029
• Cyber Security
• Command and control
• Architecture forecast and analysis from 2019-2029
– Switches and routers
• Regional military embedded systems market forecasts from 2019-2029
• North America forecast 2019-2029,
• Europe forecast 2019-2029
• Asia Pacific forecast 2019-2029
• Rest of the World forecast 2019-2029
• Key questions answered
• What does the future hold for the military embedded systems industry?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which applications should you focus upon?
• Which disruptive technologies should you invest in?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which company is likely to success and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What industry trends should you be aware of?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/military-embedded-systems-market-forecast-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected] to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Advanced Micro Devices
Aero Equipment S.A.S
Antmicro Embedded Systems
API Technologies Corp
Artesyn Embedded Technologies
Bharat Electronics Limited
Cochin Shipyard Limited
Comtech Telecommunications Corp.
Curtiss Wright Corporation
Dawn VME Products
Elma Electronic Inc
Endeavor Robotic Holdings, Inc
Engineering Centre Company Ltd
Esterel Technologies Sa
Extreme Engineering Solutions
General Micro Systems Inc.
Grey Research, Inc
Israel Aerospace Industries
Kawasaki Heavy Industries
Lewis Innovative Technologies
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB)
Mercury Defence Systems
Moog Controls Limited
Planar Systems, Inc.
Premier EDA Solutions
PT Dirgantara Indonesia
Winchester Systems Inc
Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
French Armed Forces
French Ministry of the Armed Forces
German Armed Forces
German Defence Ministry
Indonesian Air Force
Israeli Air Force
Japan Ministry of Defence
Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division
Royal Air Force
Royal Australian Navy
Royal Netherlands Air Force
Royal Norwegian Air Force
Southeast Alaska Measurement Facility
Surface-to-Air Missile Operations Center
UK Ministry of Defence
US Army Communications-Electronics Command
US Army Geospatial Center
US Coast Guard
US Department of Defence (DoD)
US intelligence community
US Marine Corps
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on [email protected]