Global Top 5 Business Jet OEMs 2018-2023: Comparative SWOT & Strategy Focus of Bombardier, Dassault Aviation, Embraer, Gulfstream Aerospace & Textron Aviation
DUBLIN, Oct. 22, 2018
DUBLIN, Oct. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
The “Comparative SWOT & Strategy Focus – 2018-2023 – Global Top 5 Business Jet OEMs” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Business Jet Market has been on the comeback trail, after facing headwinds for a number of years, as the U.S. economy maintains its growth momentum & gains further traction while most other, key economies across the world are on the upswing as well.
Portfolio refresh through new introductions, reinforcement of presence across key markets & regions and services portfolio expansion have been the key focus areas for industry OEMs in an ameliorating demand environment amid a complex and highly uncertain global macroeconomic environment.
The second half of year 2018 is likely to witness the entry into service of two key, long awaited aircraft programs, namely, G500 and Global 7500 from Gulfstream and Bombardier respectively. However, the industry’s expectation for a long awaited breakout of demand growth from the typical range bound movement; which has become the new normal for the industry; is likely to be missed in 2018 as well.
However, the technology is evolving rapidly and is poised to disrupt the Global Urban Air Mobility Market at a lightning pace with the industry OEMs & players; able to adopt & incorporate right technologies for right applications to provide most fitting solutions focused on delivering overall value to customers while creating significant competitive advantages for themselves by leveraging this technology led differentiation; will be at the forefront of this one of the most disruptive phases for the industry going forward.
How adroitly the industry players navigate this labyrinth, marked by recovering demand levels, policy uncertainty, rapidly evolving technology, rising input & operating costs amid a pitched battle over tariffs, while holding their ground & adapting to situations will prove to be decisive going forward.
Against this backdrop, the report provides a comprehensive Comparative SWOT framework analysis on the World’s Top 5 Business Jet Manufacturers besides analyzing the overall, Near to Medium Term Strategy Focus & providing insights into the Key Strategies & Plans being developed by them for the near to medium term horizon.
The framework analyzes the Strengths & Weaknesses of the OEMs from a standalone as well as relative perspective based on a comprehensive analysis of their Key Business Aspects, which include:
- Product Portfolio Analysis & its Strategic Positioning
- Breadth & Depth of Presence across Key Markets, Segments & Programs
- Analysis of overall Cost Base, Structure & its Management
- Analysis of Revenue streams, Resource Base & Key Competencies
- Profitability, Key Profit Sources, Growth & Trend Analysis
- Capital & Ownership Structure and Financial Strength
- Key Competitor Analysis across Market Segments & Degree of Competitive Intensity
- Competitive Market Positioning across Key Global Markets, Segments & Market Share
- Overall Strategy Orientation & Focus, R&D Strategy, Technological Strength & Capabilities
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for:
- Strategic Planning, Assessment & Decision-Making Processes
- Competitor Analysis & Comparative Analysis of covered Industry OEMs
- Identification of & Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
- Analysis of Near to Medium Term Strategy Focus and Key Strategies & Plans for all OEMs
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
- The report will be essential & a key resource for those associated with and having strategic interest in the Global Business Jet Market.
The report will be especially useful for:
- Key Decision-Makers
- Program Managers
- Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies
- Industry OEMs
- Business Jet Operators
- Suppliers, Vendors, Technology & MRO Services Providers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain
- Existing & potential Investors
- Industry & Company Analysts
- M&A Advisory Firms
- Strategy & Management Consulting Firms
- PE Firms, Venture Capitalists and Financing & Leasing Companies
- Researchers and all those associated with the industry in general
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:
- Provides Macro View and Big Picture Quickly
- Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis for Strategic Planning Process
- Significant Time Savings with Ready, Comprehensive Analysis
- Quality & Reliability backed by Over a Decade of Research and Coverage of the Industry
- Most detailed & comprehensive resource available on Strategy and Analysis with detailed, Strategic Analysis on OEMs
- Gain a Competitive Edge with Our Cutting Edge Analysis
- Visual Representation enabling Easy Comprehension
- Meetings & Presentation Ready Format for Quick Application
- Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images, Graphs & Infographics
- Bombardier Inc.
- Dassault Aviation
- Embraer SA
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Textron Aviation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8z493l/global_top_5?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-top-5-business-jet-oems-2018-2023-comparative-swot–strategy-focus-of-bombardier-dassault-aviation-embraer-gulfstream-aerospace–textron-aviation-300735112.html
SOURCE Research and Markets