Global Nano Satellite Market 2018-2023 – Ascending Demand for Small Satellite Constellations
DUBLIN, Nov. 12, 2018
DUBLIN, Nov. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
The “Global Nano Satellite Market – Focus on End User, Application, Mass, Subsegment, and Region; Analysis and Forecast 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global nano satellite market generated $143.7 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.43% during 2018-2023.
The nano satellite market is experiencing an advanced rate of growth over the past couple of years, due to the increasing demand of satellite applications in commercial, defense and military, and government end users. With the high scale of growth of the nano satellite industry, a new range of programs is being carried out to develop latest nano satellite technologies.
The growing demand of small satellite constellations for satellite applications, such as earth monitoring, remote sensing and communication, is the major factor driving the growth of nano satellite market. Moreover, continuous advancements in electronic satellite equipment, for instance, 3D printed electronic circuitry for nano satellite equipment, are expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period, 2018-2023. In terms of revenue, nano satellite market generated $143.7 million in the year 2017.
North America dominated the global nano satellite market in 2017 with the U.S. acquiring the most significant market share, globally. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Following points provide a detailed description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global nano satellite market under different segments such as end user, mass, subsystem, application, and region.
- It examines the prime demand-side factors, which affect the growth of the market, and the current and future trends, market drivers, restraints, and challenges prevalent in the global nano satellite market.
- The report also highlights the value chain of the industry.
- Detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments and strategies followed by the top players in the market. Additionally, the competitive benchmarking of the prominent companies has been included in the existing study, which analyzes the competitive strength of the players in the global nano satellite market.
- The market for different end user such as defense, academic, commercial, government, and non-profit, has been estimated and analyzed.
- Different applications, such as communication, earth observation and remote sensing, space exploration, technology development, and demonstration, have been estimated and analyzed in the report.
- The market analysis depending on the mass 1kg-3kg, 4kg-6kg, and 7kg-10kg, has been estimated and analyzed in the report.
- The market for different subsystem such as payload, structure, telecommunication, on-board computer, power system, attitude control system, and propulsion system, has been estimated and analyzed.
- The global nano satellite market has been analyzed in the report for the major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- The study provides detailed analysis of the 15 key players in the global nano satellite market, including: GomSpace A/S, OHB SE, The Boeing Company, Ball Corporation, Israel Aerospace Indsutries Ltd. , Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grummen Corporation, QinetiQ Group Plc, NanoAvionika, LLC, Space Systems/Loral, LLC (SSL), and Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems, Inc., in the Company Profiles section. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, future programs (if any), and the individual SWOT analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Market Drivers
1.1.1 Growing Demand for Cost-Effective Satellites
1.1.2 Increasing Capability of Electronic Technology
1.1.3 Ascending Demand for Small Satellite Constellations
1.2 Market Challenges
1.2.1 Developing Safe, Low-Cost, and Small Payload Nano Satellite to Launch Beyond Low-Earth Orbit
1.2.2 Removal of Space Debris
1.3 Market Opportunities
1.3.1 Growth of Nano Satellite in Disaster Management Applications
1.3.2 Development of Independent Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
1.3.3 Emergence of Composite Material in Nano Satellites Structure
1.3.4 Development of Autonomous Nano Satellites
2 Competitive Insights
2.2 Key Market Strategies and Developments
2.2.1 Partnerships, Agreements, and Contracts
2.2.2 Product Launches
2.2.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
2.2.4 Other Developments
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Technological Scenario and Patent Analysis
3.1.1 Technological Scenario
184.108.40.206 3D Printed Nano Satellite
220.127.116.11 On-Board Internet System Powered Nano Satellite
3.1.2 Patent Analysis
3.2 Startup’s and Investment Scenario
3.3 Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4 Global Nano Satellite Market
4.1 Assumptions and Limitations
4.2 Market Overview
5 Global Nano Satellite Market (by Application)
5.1 Market Overview
5.3 Earth Observation and Remote Sensing
5.4 Space Exploration
5.5 Technology Development and Demonstration
6 Global Nano Satellite Market (by End User)
6.1 Market Overview
6.6 Non-Profit Organization
7 Global Nano Satellite Market (by Mass)
7.1 Market Overview
7.2 1kg-3kg Nano Satellite
7.3 4kg-6kg Nano Satellite
7.4 7kg-10kg Nano Satellite
8 Global Nano Satellite Market (by Subsystem)
8.1 Market Overview
8.5 On-Board Computer
8.6 Power System
8.7 Attitude Control System
8.8 Propulsion System
9 Global Nano Satellite Market (by Region)
10 Company Profiles
- Aerial Maritime
- Aistech Space
- Ball Corporation
- Clyde Space Ltd.
- EnduroSat AD
- GomSpace A/S
- Harris Corporation
- Innovative Solutions In Space BV
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Kepler Communications
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- NanoAvionika, LLC
- NanoRacks LLC
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- OHB SE
- Planet Labs, Inc.
- Pumpkin Space
- QinetiQ Group PLC
- Sky and Space Global Ltd.
- Space Systems/Loral, LLC (SSL)
- Spire Global Inc.
- Surrey Satellite Technology
- The Boeing Company
- Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q2nq5b/global_nano?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets