Search

HASC Panels to Receive Testimony on F-35 Program Updates

HASC Panels to Receive Testimony on F-35 Program Updates
Twenty-five F-35A Lightning IIs assigned to the 354th Fighter Wing prepare to launch during exercise Arctic Gold 21-2 on April 7 at Eielson AFB, Alaska (U.S. Air Force Photo)

Two panels of the House Armed Services Committee (HASC) plan to hear from F-35 program officials on Apr. 22 after DoD missed a planned full-rate production decision last month for the Lockheed Martin [LMT] fighter. "The F-35 joint program office continues to work on a revised acquisition program baseline (APB) for submission to the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition & Sustainment, and will deliver it when complete," the F-35 Joint Program Office (JPO) said on Apr. 19 in response…

Subscriber-only content. Please log in below.

Not a subscriber or registered user yet?

Please contact us at clientservices@accessintel.com or call us at 888-707-5814 (Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET.), to start a free trial, get pricing information, order a reprint, or post an article link on your website.



Congress Updates

Lawmakers Request DoD Briefing On Army’s Planned Cuts To Aviation Procurement

A bipartisan group of House lawmakers has sent a letter asking the Pentagon for a briefing on the potential industrial base impacts as a result of the Army’s planned cuts […]


CENTCOM Looking To Lessons Learned From Use Of LUCAS Drones

U.S Central Command (CENTCOM) is looking to lessons learned from its use of Low-cost Unmanned Combat Attack System (LUCAS) drones by Phoenix-based SpektreWorks, according to CENTCOM head Adm. Brad Cooper. […]


Hegseth Says DoD Open To Reviewing Army’s Planned Cuts To Legacy Helicopter Procurement

Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth has told lawmakers the Pentagon is open to reviewing the Army’s planned procurement cuts to its legacy manned aviation fleet. Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.), ranking member […]


Appropriators Press For Details On Iran War Costs; DoD’s $29B Estimate Doesn’t Include Base Damage

The Pentagon estimates the U.S.’ ongoing conflict with Iran has now cost at least $29 billion, while a lead official noted the updated figure does not factor in damage to […]