The Pentagon is set to award at least one contract, maybe more, for its satellite communications (SATCOM) Pilot Program Phase 1 within weeksof mid-March, according to a service spokeswoman.Air Force spokeswoman Capt. Annmarie Annicelli said March 23 in an email that the total value of Pilot Program Phase 1 is $3 million. The number of awards, she said, is not determined at the moment. Air Force Col. George Nagy, chief, space support to operations division, Office of the Deputy Undersecretary…
Recommended
Saildrone And Lockheed Martin Test Fired Missiles Off USV During RIMPAC
Trending
Congress Updates
Guetlein On Golden Dome: ‘We Cannot Protect This Nation And Bankrupt It At The Same Time’
While there has been criticism among missile defense advocates of Golden Dome’s development pace after the signing of an executive order in January last year, Space Force Gen. Michael Guetlein, […]
Interview with Rep. Jeff Crank (R-Colo.), co-chair of the Golden Dome Caucus
Rep. Jeff Crank (R-Colo.), a co-chair of the Golden Dome Caucus in Congress and a member of the House Armed Services Committee’s strategic forces panel, discusses the transformative defense investments […]
Space Force PAE For Infrastructure Completing Move To Colorado Springs
U.S. Space Force Space Systems Command’s (SSC) Portfolio Acquisition Executive (PAE) for infrastructure–a $4 billion contracting hub for SSC–is completing a move from Los Angeles Air Force Base, Calif. to […]
Wisconsin GOP Lawmakers Urge Trump Admin Support For Marines’ JLTV Second Supplier Effort
Wisconsin’s GOP congressional delegation is urging the Trump administration to support legislative language enabling the Marine Corps to potentially bring in a second Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) supplier. The […]
By