Search

Blue Origin, Stoke Space Added To Space Force’s OSP-4 Launch Contract

Blue Origin, Stoke Space Added To Space Force’s OSP-4 Launch Contract
Firefly Aerospace's Alpha rocket launching a satellite in September 2023 under the U.S. Space Force's Victus Nox mission. Photo: Firefly

The U.S. Space Force’s Space Systems Command on Wednesday said it awarded the second on-ramp to its Orbital Services Program (OSP)-4 contract to Blue Origin and Stoke Space Technologies, bringing to 12 the number of launch providers eligible to compete for task orders under the potential $986 million indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract. So far, the Space Force has awarded seven missions under the OSP-4 contract valued at more than $190 million, with launches conducted by Northop Grumman [NOC], the former Virgin…

Subscriber-only content. Please log in below.

Not a subscriber or registered user yet?

Please contact us at clientservices@accessintel.com or call us at 888-707-5814 (Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET.), to start a free trial, get pricing information, order a reprint, or post an article link on your website.



Congress Updates

Lawmakers Request DoD Briefing On Army’s Planned Cuts To Aviation Procurement

A bipartisan group of House lawmakers has sent a letter asking the Pentagon for a briefing on the potential industrial base impacts as a result of the Army’s planned cuts […]


CENTCOM Looking To Lessons Learned From Use Of LUCAS Drones

U.S Central Command (CENTCOM) is looking to lessons learned from its use of Low-cost Unmanned Combat Attack System (LUCAS) drones by Phoenix-based SpektreWorks, according to CENTCOM head Adm. Brad Cooper. […]


Hegseth Says DoD Open To Reviewing Army’s Planned Cuts To Legacy Helicopter Procurement

Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth has told lawmakers the Pentagon is open to reviewing the Army’s planned procurement cuts to its legacy manned aviation fleet. Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.), ranking member […]


Appropriators Press For Details On Iran War Costs; DoD’s $29B Estimate Doesn’t Include Base Damage

The Pentagon estimates the U.S.’ ongoing conflict with Iran has now cost at least $29 billion, while a lead official noted the updated figure does not factor in damage to […]