Reach Your Audience With the Industry’s Most Trusted
DAILY COVERAGE at
Modern Day Marine & AUSA
The Official Show Daily of the Modern Day Marine Military Expo
Invites You to Advertise in our Special Show Issues
Sept 27 – Sept 29: Modern Day Marine Military Expo
At the military service level, this major event in Quantico, VA, serves as a premier equipment, systems, services and technology exposition. The expo is the only show exclusively targeted to the U.S. Marine Corps market. In fact, Modern Day Marine Military Expo is included on the Marine training schedule. We’ll bring you the level of news and analysis you’ve come to expect from the leading trade publication in the industry, in addition to the critical show information—each day.
Distribution and Reach: Attendees to the Modern Day Marine Military Expo include senior officers, senior enlisted members, buyers, users, top procurement decision makers and other influencers from the military. They hail from a wide range of units including ground combat arms, computer technology and systems, operational support units, fixed wing and helicopter aviation elements and more.
|Modern Day Marine Military Expo
Show Daily Rates (net rates)
|Day 1||Days 1-2||Days 1-3|
|Full page 4-color ad:||$4,950||$8,400||$10,350|
|Inside Front or Inside Back:||$5,750||$10,000||$12,750|
Invites You to Advertise in our special AUSA show issues
October 10-October 12: AUSA Annual Meeting & Expo
This is your opportunity to get maximum exposure for your company by joining the leading players in the defense market who’ll be showcasing their brands in the Defense Daily special issues. By advertising in the Defense Daily special issues, you are positioned to reach the top decision-makers from the U.S. Army as well as others in the defense industry.
Distribution and Reach: Attendees and exhibitors to the AUSA Annual Meeting, the largest landpower forum of its kind. In addition, coverage will be posted on www.defensedaily.com.
|AUSA Special Show Issue Rates (net rates)||Day 1||Days 1-2||Days 1-3|
|Full page 4-color ad:||$6,950||$11,800||$14,700|
|Inside Front or Inside Back:||$7,750||$13,400||$17,100|
Special Package/Volume Discounts for Advertising in BOTH the AUSA & Modern Day Marine Show Issues
|Rates for Both Events (net rates)||Day 1 (includes both events)||Days 1-2 (includes both events)||Days 1,2 & 3 (includes both events)|
|Full page 4-color ad:||$11,543||$19,190||$23,297|
|Inside Front or Inside Back:||$13,095||$22,230||$27,761|
Materials Deadlines & Specifications
• Modern Day Marine
• Space Deadline: September 13, 2011
• Materials Deadline: September 20, 2011
• Space Deadline: September 26, 2011
• Materials Deadline: October 3, 2011
• Ad Size: 8.5 x 11 inches, live area 7 x 10
• Format acceptable. EPS, PDF or TIFF high-resolution (300 dpi minimum) files preferred.
• Native files are not accepted.
• Set-up documents to final size for output.
• Do not compress linked graphic files when preparing final TIFF, EPS or PDF.
• All files must be converted to CMYK (not RGB).
• Scan all photos/art at a minimum of 300 dpi resolution.
• Include all fonts when creating a final file. If you use non-Adobe fonts, please create an outline EPS of text.
• Trapping must be complete prior to creating final file: 0.20 pt. value and overprint black.
• For all ad spreads (half and full page), please save ads as individual PDF files.
• Ads can be FTP’d (see directions below) or delivered on CD or DVD
To FTP: Prepare a high-res PDF, PhotoShop EPS or TIFF file (no native files) and compress the file. Once the file has been uploaded, email the file name to email@example.com.
• Host: prod.accessintel.com
• User ID: produsr
• Password: pRodr2*
• Place file in the “Defense Daily” folder.
By mail or overnight delivery, please send Defense Daily print ads to:
Sophie Chan Wood, Production, Director: Access Intelligence, 9211 Corporate Drive, 4th Floor, Rockville, MD 20850, Phone: 301.354.1671, Sophie Chan-Wood
Space is limited. Contact Danny Chase at 301.354.1673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your advertisement today.