U.S. Export & Reexport Compliance for Canadian Operations Conference
January 26 - January 27
U.S. Export & Reexport Compliance for Canadian Operations
January 26 – 27, 2022 | Toronto, ON + Livestream Option Available
The Canadian Institute (CI) and the American Conference Institute (ACI) invites you to attend the 11th Annual Forum on U.S. Export & Re-Export Compliance for Canadian Operations in Toronto, ON on January 26–27, 2022!
Over the last decade, this acclaimed event has gathered senior U.S. and Canadian government officials, as well as legal and compliance experts from aerospace, defense, technology, satellite, space, telecom, energy, logistics, and many more industries. CI/ACI are excited to host this event in-person this year (following all local Covid measures) to give a chance for attendees to network once again in-person. The event will also be livestreamed to give a wider audience a chance to access the expertise and updates shared by CI/ACI’s speaker faculty.
As in past years, the 2022 agenda will focus on the most complex issues posed by the interplay of U.S. and Canadian export/re-export controls, as well as the nuances of applying U.S. requirements to the Canadian context.
HERE ARE YOUR TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Hear directly from key government decision-makers.
- Benchmark with leading exporters through audience polling and structured breakout conversations.
- Stay in the loop on critical development in Canada and the U.S.
- Gain best practices for navigating compliance risks that are unique to the Canadian context.
- As the only event of its kind in Canada, this is your best chance to expand your network and brain trust.
Register now to take advantage of the early-bird rate! SAVE 10% with Defense Daily Code: D10-856-856BX02.