CEIA USA Introduces MSD EVO™ for High Transit Pass-Thru Security Screening
TWINSBURG, Ohio, Sept. 25, 2018
Improves ferrous metal detection uniformity inside transit area 100 times over conventional ferromagnetic poles pairs
TWINSBURG, Ohio, Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, CEIA USA introduced the latest CEIA Ferrous Detector, MSD EVO™ with outstanding capabilities in security pass-through applications defined by pairs or more of magnetostatic poles. CEIA USA will be showing the MSD EVO at GSX 2018 security conference, booth #3129 in Las Vegas, NV.
The MSD EVO targets assault ferrous weapons capable of mass destruction including large firearms and pipe bombs and provides fast throughput screening of individuals in street clothes attending public events such as concerts, theaters, galas, movie theaters, etc. Inside the transit area, the MSD EVO improves detection uniformity 100 times over conventional magnetostatic poles pairs, offers better discrimination against ferromagnetic personal items and greater immunity against external interference sources (i.e. moving metals or electrical interferences).
Multiple side-by-side entrances are quickly and readily deployed by a sequence of MSD EVO units where each unit separately combines with the two adjacent poles that provide two independent gates with the same detection and discrimination capability of the single pair.
MSD EVO Highlights
- Detection targets: ferrous weapons of mass destruction
- Operational use: fast throughput screening of people in street clothes
- Application fields: theaters, concerts, movie theaters, public events, gala events
- Simultaneous optical alarm signaling provided by the two poles defining the alarmed transit zone
- Optional installation of up to 10 barriers of 100 MSD EVO each (99 gates) with automatic synchronization of the adjacent units
- Programmable sensitivity of a series of multiple MSD EVO poles by a single operation on the first MSD EVO pole of the line without the need for individual pole adjustments, which saves a significant amount of time
- Complete line of control deployable in a few minutes
- Battery life: 26 hours, continuous service
- Ready to ship now
- Further data and practical demos available upon request
About CEIA USA:
CEIA is the world leader in High Performance Security Metal Detection with 50+ years of experience in design, production, and application of screening devices with over half a million delivered systems. CEIA specializes both in active and passive systems, providing the highest leading-edge performances available in the market, along with a unique range of multi-sensor gates and hand-held detectors, which simultaneously detect and locate a variety of threats. CEIA USA offers a broad range of metal detection and security screening solutions including walk-through, hand-held, and ground search metal detectors, bottled liquid scanners, non-metallic cargo inspection and loss prevention systems. CEIA USA provides nationwide sales, service and customer support to public (federal, state, and local governments) and private sector customers in North America. Dynamic solutions are the foundation of CEIA USA's commitment to customer satisfaction. For more information, visit www.ceia-usa.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ceia-usa-introduces-msd-evo-for-high-transit-pass-thru-security-screening-300718154.html
SOURCE CEIA USA