Defense Daily’s Virtual Analyst is an online tool that puts your finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the defense market, saving you hours of investigation and research by providing instant market intelligence and analysis on defense programs.
Virtual Analyst is your personal analyst, available 24/7!
This online tool simplifies the vast amount of information in the world of defense acquisition into one easy-to-use information gateway with the additional analysis and information you can use to act on immediately. Don’t miss opportunities essential to your business (your competitors certainly won’t)!
Defense Daily’s Virtual Analyst includes comprehensive data on:
- Defense market spending
- Defense budgets
- Congressional data
- Programmatic and budget documents
- Associated content, putting everything into context for you
Government budgets and contract documents are specialized, complex, spread-out throughout various sources, and in various formats. Analysts as well as private and public entities rely heavily on these documents to define areas of growth, development, and opportunities in the defense market. The Virtual Analyst arms you with:
- Detailed, concise reports, updated constantly as new information comes in, on numerous Pentagon acquisition programs such as the F-35 and Littoral Combat Ship, drawing information from around the world into one simple, readable report that will save anyone involved in program management and business development hours of research.
- Special reports, which break down important documents such as budget mark-ups and government reports to tell you how they affect the programs you care about — without forcing you to wade through hundreds of pages of irrelevant information on your own.
- The Morning Roundup, which delivers to your inbox each morning the top stories affecting Pentagon acquisition and policy-making, with none of the filler you’ll find in other clipping services.
Additional benefits include:
- Insourcing of defense data analysis and decision-making
- Decreased amount of overhead and manual effort needed to organize and evaluate defense budget and market data
- One stop access for the comprehensive data on defense market spending, including defense budgets, congressional data, contracts, news and associated programmatic and budget documents
- Integrated charting, graphing and other various customizations to analysis
- Seamless collaboration between users
|For questions regarding pricing and additional information regarding our product offerings, please contact Tom Williams at 301-354-1678 or email@example.com. When you sign up for the Virtual Analyst, you will receive an email notification with your username and password details to log into your account. If you have any questions, please call client services at 703-522-1440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.|