Grand Hyatt Washington
|Join senior government and industry players as they outline policy and procedures and uncover opportunities in Defense IT Acquisition – from Acquisition Information Assurance Strategy to DoD Directive 8500 – you’ll gain actionable intelligence on the way forward for Defense IT Acquisition Reform.|
- Featured Speakers
- Attendee Rates
- Who Should Attend
- Why You Should Attend
- Sponsorship Opportunities
About the Summit
The Information Technology Acquisition Advisory Council,(IT-AAC), plans to release its much anticipated IT Acquisition Reform Roadmap that will summarize the collective findings and lessons learned since the signing of the Clinger Cohen Act in 1996. This event will bring together our national leadership from Congress, Government and Industry who together will outline both the challenges and opportunities facing each of us as we seek to achieve lasting IT Acquisition Reform.
Sessions will address:
– Rapid Acquisition Processes
– IT Supply Chain Optimization; getting the most from your suppliers and innovators
– Cultural Impediments & Incentives Committee; focusing on outcomes vs process
– Health IT, Cyber Security, E-Business, NetCentric Infrastructure
7:30 a.m. – Registration Open
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – Networking Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. – Welcome
8:45 a.m. – 9:15a.m. – Opening Keynote Address
9:15a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Defense IT Acquisition Challenges
You’ll learn about Defense IT Acquisition Coordination and Integration Challenges and Requirements Reform Proposals. Learn from Examples and Gain Principles for Successful Acquisition Outcomes that satisfy the needs of the warfighter.
10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Networking Coffee Break
11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. – Cyber Security- IT Acquisition Challenges
This session will cover:
12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. – Luncheon and Luncheon Panel Discussion:
Luncheon Sponsorship Available
1:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Enabling Healthcare Efficiencies Via an Interoperable Electronic Health Record
In this session you’ll find out how Acquisition Culture, Supply Chain Optimization and Acquisition Leadership will Strengthen Acquisition Workforce, Accountability and Transparency in Health IT.
3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Networking Coffee Break
|Government Attendees||Industry Attendees|
Who Should Attend
This summit is aimed at senior civilian and military figures involved in defense sectors, including strategists, analysts, procurement executives, influential leaders and decision-makers in:
- Business development, sales & marketing executives looking for networking opportunities with key military officials.
- Policy, requirement and procurement officials from within the military, government and civilian defense industry.
- Senior Executives with an interest in the opportunities presented from Defense IT Acquisition.
This conference will provide you with insight and analysis of the current challenges and opportunities facing the military and the defense industry in Defense IT Acquisition.
- Gain unparalleled insight into the future direction of Defense IT Acquisition
- Hear how executives expect the industry and policies to develop
- Identify the best business opportunities
- Network with key policy and strategy makers
- Direct your questions to those responsible for shaping Defense IT Acquisition.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take part in this one-of-a-kind event on Defense IT Acquisition. Register Today
Sponsorship of this event will position your company as a thought-leader in the Defense IT Acquisition debate and provides you a unique opportunity for contact with an intimate group of decision-makers at the highest level of government and industry who specialize in this area.
Sponsorship Packages – include listings in all promotional materials, signage at the Summit and the following number of complimentary registrations:
- Breakfast Sponsorship: $15,000 (includes 3 complimentary VIP registrations)
- Luncheon Sponsorship: $20,000 (includes 4 complimentary VIP registrations)
- Reception: $20,000 (includes 4 complimentary VIP registrations)
- Coffee Breaks: $5,000 each (includes 1 complimentary VIP registration)
- Computer Bags: $7,500 (includes 1 complimentary VIP registration)
- Conference Portfolios: $7,500 (includes 1 complimentary VIP registration)
- Lanyards: $5,000- (includes 1 complimentary VIP registration)
Contact Jennifer Green-Holmes at 301.354.1696 or email@example.com for more information or to reserve your sponsorship.