Skylogic Research Announces Launch of Annual Drone Industry Benchmark Survey
2018 study will examine the consumer and commercial sectors to pinpoint business use and market share of major UAV and software brands
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 10, 2018
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Skylogic Research, LLC, the leading research and advisory services firm for the commercial drone industry and owner of Drone Analyst®, today announced the launch of its third annual Drone Market Sector Research study examining worldwide drone sales, service providers, business users, and software services. This independent research, which is being supported by DJI, DroneDeploy, DroneInsurance.com, and Trimble, promises to uncover fresh insights on the various drone industry sectors and the growing demand for businesses to use drone-acquired data in their day-to-day operations.
Individuals, companies, enterprises, and public agencies can take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018_drone_market
This year's research will provide insights and analyses on:
- Who's buying what types of drones from which makers at which prices and for what uses?
- How large are drone-based service providers and how and where are they positioning themselves, to whom and for which target industries?
- What most concerns businesses and public agencies about their drone-based projects?
- How much are service providers and business buyers using flight management and data analytic software for image-based projects?
When complete, the benchmark study will provide a comprehensive view of topics like:
- Critical industry drivers
- Vendor and service provider market shares
- Business and agency adoption trends and issues
"We are excited to again examine the varied and growing use of commercial drones and the data they collect," said Colin Snow, CEO and Founder of Skylogic Research. "As the drone industry grows and evolves, it's important for all to identify and understand how industries are challenged with and benefiting from drone use, who the major brands are, and what opportunities provide the best chance of market success," he added.
Tweet this: New survey from @droneanalyst will benchmark the current state and growth opportunities for the #drone industry http://bit.ly/2NqGQRX
ABOUT SKYLOGIC RESEARCH
Skylogic Research, LLC is a research, content, and advisory services firm supporting all participants in the commercial unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) industry. We provide research-based insights needed to make critical investment decisions with confidence.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/skylogic-research-announces-launch-of-annual-drone-industry-benchmark-survey-300677461.html
SOURCE Skylogic Research, LLC