Global Airborne ISRaaS and SURVaaS Market Assessment 2018: Evolving Threat Landscape, Affordability, and Proliferation of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
DUBLIN, March 8, 2018
DUBLIN, March 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Strategic Assessment of Global Airborne ISRaaS and SURVaaS Market, 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study discusses the market for airborne ISRaaS and SURVaaS business models for defence and commercial applications by evaluating drivers, restraints, trends, and key companies to develop strategic conclusions beneficial to industry stakeholders.
The segments covered are defence, para-public service, supranational organizations, oil and gas, energy and power, telecommunication, and rail transport. This study will benefit those who are interested in learning about evolution of business models from procurement and operation of airborne platforms for ISR and inspection activities to a contracted service model.
This study discusses the key aspects of ISR and surveillance services and identifies areas of opportunities in the defence and commercial segments and also the various business models suitable for each segment. All aerospace industry participants and the rest of the industry verticals will benefit from this study as this is a growth insight investigating the big picture perspectives of ISR and Surveillance as a service and how it is looking to revolutionize the rest of the industries across the globe.
Technology companies that are looking to offer airborne services for ISR and commercial surveillance operations across the industries will also benefit from this study as they will get to understand their potential role in the future. This research is aimed at identifying business model transformation in the industry ecosystem and emerging growth opportunities available to market participants to convert the transformation to opportunities for revenue/market share growth.
Key Issues Addressed:
- What is driving and restraining the global defence and commercial airborne ISR and Surveillance market?
- What business models are currently being used in each sector?
- How is the global ISRaaS market segmented and how will the market evolve?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Market Valuation
- Key Findings
2. ISRaaS and SURVaaS Segments
- Airborne ISRaaS and SURVaaS Segments
3. Drivers and Restraints
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
4. Market Trends
- Market Trends
- Trends Explained
5. Segment Analysis
- Airborne ISRaaS-Defense
- Airborne ISRaaS-Para Public Services
- Airborne ISRaaS-Supranational Organizations
- Airborne SURVaaS-O&G
- Airborne SURVaaS-Energy and Power
- Power Line and Pipeline Inspection Business Model Canvas
- Airborne SURVaaS-Rail Transport
- Airborne SURVaaS-Telecommunications
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Airborne ISRaaS and SURVaaS Market Maturity
- Growth Opportunity Overview
- Airborne ISRaaS and SURVaaS Market-5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity-Managed Services Business Model
- Airborne ISRaaS and SURVaaS Market-Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
7. The Last Word
- The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24t83w/global_airborne?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-airborne-israas-and-survaas-market-assessment-2018-evolving-threat-landscape-affordability-and-proliferation-of-unmanned-aerial-systems-uas-300610880.html
SOURCE Research and Markets