Welcome to the Defense Daily Network
For more than 50 years, Defense Daily ® has been the leading daily publication for business leads and defense market intelligence in land, sea, air, and space initiatives. We’re delivering our award winning reporting to 35,000 unique users a month. Learn about money-making opportunities in:
When you subscribe to Defense Daily Network, you will have access to the most up-to-the-minute and actionable defense industry information available--every business day.
With offices in the Pentagon and on Capitol Hill, you are guaranteed to receive the latest information regarding:
- The programs that Congress will be funding...
- Who has been awarded the latest defense contracts – and who is subcontracting?
- Emerging market trends and key industry developments...
- Which countries are making decisions to place multi-billion dollar orders?
- How all of the new technologies and government policies will affect programs and company's bottom lines
Defense Daily Network visitors can now sign up for our free e-letter service. The DDN Weekly delivers defense news, industry reports and conference coverage to your email inbox. The Latest from Defense Daily is delivered to more than 60,000 opt-in defense professionals every Tuesday.
Sign Up for The DDN Weekly, The Defense Daily Network Eletter-- It's FREE
|NEW! Download a Guide to Defense Daily Network
Plus, there's more!
- Your subscription includes Access to the follow PAID Publications:
- You also get special access to SEARCHABLE ARCHIVES of the above publications as well as for the entire site
- Searchable Program Element Descriptive Summaries for the Army, Navy, Air Force, DoD and the Congressional Funding plans
- Plus these other great resources right at your fingertips:
- You can create RSS feeds for immediate notification on your favorite defense topics
- Job Center - upload your resume and search hundreds of defense jobs
- Document Drawer - for hard-to-find insider documents in the defense industry
- Weapons Spotlight - with information on manufacturers, characteristics, combat use and analysis
- Bluetops/Contract Awards
- Calendar of Industry Events
- Defense Daily Network E-letter
- DoD Budgets
- Links to other Industry Resources Online
- Finally, our expert editors and analysts are available to answer your business questions and provide additional insight into the news
Industry and government professionals use Defense Daily Network to make sound business decisions and stay ahead of their competition.
- Single User Subscription
- 12 months, $6,700
- Order your subscription online now !
Multi-User and Site License Information
For immediate service or for more information about our multi-user access (site license), non-profit organization, educational institute pricing, contact Thomas A. Sloma-Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or
For assistance with missing issues, address changes, cancellations, backorders, additional copies etc., please contact client services at email@example.com or 888.707-5812.
View our Media Kit. Defense Daily Network serves users at some of the world’s largest defense and aerospace firms and government and military organizations including:
Deliver your message to Defense professionals worldwide with Defense Daily Network’s advertising program. Our advertising program will target your best prospects and convert them to sales leads. See our Advertising page for more information or contact Tom Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-522-1440.
Publications and Reports
Annual subscriptions to our newsletters are also available For newsletter descriptions, sample issues, and a free, no obligation trial subscription opportunity, please visit our Publications and Reports. Be sure to check out our studies, magazines, wall charts, and directories too.
If you have a technical problem requiring assistance, please complete our technical support form, or call our technical support hotline at 1-800-211-7305. If you require additional assistance, helpdesk guides you to the right resource.
Complete our feedback form to let us know what you like about Defense Daily Network and how we can make it an even better resource for you.
If you have trouble searching our site, please read our Search Help. If you continue to have trouble, please complete our technical support form, or call our technical support hotline between 9:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. ET at 800-211-7305 (outside the U.S. call (301) 354-2101.
If you have a technical problem requiring assistance, please complete our technical support form, or call our technical support hotline at 800-211-7305 (301-354-2101 outside the U.S.)
Editorial & Marketing Questions
To submit story ideas for Defense Daily Network, please contact Editor, John Robinson.
For trade barter agreements, promotional opportunities or any other questions or suggestions, please contact Charisma Burghouts.